Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.  This week's topic is:


Top Ten Favorite Books You've Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog

This was so, so hard!  But I finally narrowed it down to a list of 10 plus 3 honorable mentions.  I also tried to make sure that there is a good mix of genres.

Also, I need to say this up front.  Every single Cassandra Clare book that I've read would have made this list, but that would have taken up 4 spots, so I condensed it to one.  The same is true of the 2 Divergent novels.


















Josephine Angelini   Starcrossed







Leigh Bardugo   Shadow and Bone









Cassandra Clare 
 

 




Suzanne Collins   Mockingjay








John Green  Looking for Alaska





















Jodi Meadows  Incarnate











Veronica Roth   Divergent   Insurgent
 








Neal Shusterman   Unwind










Honorable Mentions



Cyn Balog   Touched









Andrea Cremer Rift










Robin Mellom  Ditched:  A Love Story









So, any of these that would make your top 10 list?  Would you take any of these off?  Leave me a comment and let me know!


2 comments:

  1. Great list! I haven't read all of them, but I did love Divergent, Amy and Roger, and Clockwork Angel. I preferred Catching Fire and one of these days I will get to Unwind. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-1a1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent. Quite a few of the titles on your list are books I want to read also, so I'm excited to see that you liked them.

    ReplyDelete