Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday




Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. 

This week's topic is:


Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also a Fictional Character


Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments


Oh Jace!  You may be the best tortured bad boy in the history of tortured bad boys!  And you make my heart speed up every time I think of you! 









Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice

Oh Mr. Darcy!  Can you ever deliver a line to make a girl swoon!  Ok, maybe not at first, but eventually, you know exactly what to say.  You've been making it hard on other men for more than a century and you still make girls love you!




The Vampire Lestat

Lestat- you were my first vampire love, but not my last!  You can rock the old school style, but I love you best as a rock star in black leather.  You can give me The Dark Gift any time you want!



Edward Cullen

Edward, how I love you still!  You deliver better lines than Mr. Darcy and you have mastered the brooding, tortured bad boy look that hides a heart of gold.  Even after years, you still make me go le sigh.......




Ron Weasley

Ron, you found my soft spot for gingers and worked your way into my heart.  You were not as steady as Harry or as popular as Cedric or Oliver, but you were brave and a good friend who didn't mind being the sidekick.  But you will never be just a sidekick to me!






Jason Lippencort from Meant To Be

Jason, you are another in a long line of gingers who has stolen my heart.  You are just a regular guy, but you're funny and you're fun to be with.  Who wouldn't crush on you?



Sam, I love you in spite of your man-ho ways.  You might be a big player, but underneath it all, you are really just looking for the right girl.  You're really just a sweetheart underneath all your philandering and I love you for that!  You don't get nearly the book attention that you deserve!





Peeta Mellark

Peeta, I have been rooting for you almost from the moment you showed up in the book.  I knew you were the type of guy who was solid and trustworthy.  You are not the flashy popular guy, but you are the one that the lucky girls end up with.







Tucker Avery from Unearthly 

Tucker, you made me love and appreciate country boys, something that I have never done even though I live in rural North Carolina.  I love all the man things you can do and I love your honesty and straight-forwardness.  You may not be an actual angel, but you are certainly a gift from heaven!


Jase Garrett from My Life Next Door

Jase Garrett, you are a wonder to behold!  It's no wonder that Samantha spent so much time watching you from her window!  You can take care of a baby and fix a motorcycle at the same time.  You probably do laundry too!  Whatever girl ends up with you had better snatch you up quickly and never let you go!!!

4 comments:

  1. How in the world did I forget to include Lestat? I love it when Tom cruise portrays him though! Great list! And love the pictures! Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all but a few of these, and then only because I haven't read the books. Oh, so many cute boys. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also: the captcha I just had to do was "3527ledstat", which is ALMOST Lestat... who is totally on this list.

      I had to say that because it was Totally Important Information. Haha.

      Delete